Recover Canon Digital camera CF card
A Compact Flash card or a CF card is one of the popular flash memory cards. Canon digital cameras use this CF card as their primary storage device. The pictures or videos that you capture are stored on the attached CF card. But this CF card is prone to data loss due to which you might lose all your favorite memories in the form of pictures. There can be a list of reasons due to which the photos might go missing or gets deleted.
Let’s see some of the common issues where the need of a Canon Photo Recovery tool will be a must –
- Deletion – The most commonly occurring data loss scenario is deletion. This can occur accidentally or intentionally. Sometimes while deleting an unwanted photo, you might accidentally select your favorite one & delete it or you delete a picture & later realizes that you need it back. When the camera is connected to a system & you delete a file using “Delete” option, the file will be permanently removed & you will not find it in the Recycle Bin. Most users make this mistake thinking that the file will be available in the Recycle Bin.
- Formatting – Formatting leads to a huge amount of destruction as all the files & folders are permanently removed from the device which is being formatted. Users might accidentally format the Canon CF card by selecting the “Format” option while ejecting or renaming it. While deleting a picture that you don’t like, you might select “Delete All” option accidentally, which will lead to loss of all your favorite photos & videos. There are times when the users might format the CF card intentionally, thinking that they have a backup, but later realizes the loss. The intentional formatting can also be done to get rid of a virus infection.
- Malware Attack – Suppose you connected your Canon CF card to a system that contains a serious virus infection, then there are chances that the CF card data is also infected. Depending upon the type of virus infection, the files might go missing or becomes inaccessible. If an infected file is saved onto the CF card then also there are chances that other files are affected. Read more to know how restore photos from Canon Powershot camera or any other brand of digital cameras, use an efficient recovery tool.
- File Transfer Interrupted – When you transfer photos from your Canon CF card to your system or vice versa, if any kind or interruption occurs then the files being transferred are likely to go missing. The interruption might also lead to the CF card corruption that makes all the files inaccessible.
- Mishandling – The saved files on your Canon CF card might also get affected if the CF card is removed improperly from the system or the camera is used to click photos even in low battery. The same consequence occurs when the camera is ejected improperly from the system without using “Safely Remove Hardware” option.
Why should you use Canon Photo Recovery?
This tool has been developed with advanced and powerful scanning algorithms that makes the recovery efficient & faster. The application has an option to perform customized recovery by selecting the type of files that the user wish to restore. This helps in avoiding the unnecessary files & folders from being retrieved & taking up extra time & memory space. The software is perfectly suitable to perform RAW photo files recovery like CR2 file restore. To know more about CR2 recovery follow this link https://www.canonphotorecovery.org/cr2-files.html. The tool is available as a free demo version in which recovery can be performed & the results can be evaluated. In this way a user can judge the tool’s performance before purchasing it. By using Canon Photo Recovery tool the user can also restore pictures from corrupted or damaged SD cards. Click here to know how.
Steps to perform Canon CF card recovery –
Step 1 – Download & install the tool & run it.
Step 2 – From the main screen, select “Recover Photos” option.
Step 3 – Then select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option.
Step 4 – Now choose the connected Canon CF card & click the next arrow button. The tool will start scanning the CF card.
Step 5 – A list of recovered files will be generated. View them using Preview option.
Step 6 – Save them after buying the full version of the tool.